Killer Merch is a full service merchandise company that Noel Miller and other artists/brands use to design, manufacture, and ship their products to fans and companies world wide. You will notice products come directly from the Killer Merch warehouse, which is also home to our talented customer service team at email@example.com.
We help artists and brands create amazing merchandise for both their individual web stores and retail stores- we even handle tour merchandise for live event needs! We handle all aspects of merchandise production, so your favorite artists and brands can focus on developing fresh, creative ideas for you! Visit us at www.killermerch.com for more info on our family of stores.
How long does shipping take?
***For information regarding current business operations during the Covid-19 situation, please click here. ***
Our hours of operation for both shipping and customer service are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. PST, excluding weekends and major USA holidays. Orders will ship 1-2 business day after you order. This does not include the time spent in transit!
*NOTE: during new releases, holidays, etc. there can be an additional 2-4 business days of processing time.
- Total distance between us and you
- Whether your parcel is a domestic (USA) or international (everywhere else) shipment
- What delivery method you select
- USPS First Class: 7-10 Business Days (only available for orders weighing a pound or less)
- USPS Priority Mail: 5-7 Business Days ($100 worth of insurance included)
- FedEx Ground: 3-5 Business Days ($100 worth of insurance included)
- FedEx 2Day: 2 Business Days (Guaranteed transit time, $100 worth of insurance included)
- Priority Shipping (7-15 Business Days, Duty and Taxes not included) (APC Postal Logistics, $100 worth of insurance included)
- FedEx Ground: 3-10 Business Days (Only available in Canada, $100 worth of insurance included)
- FedEx International Economy: 3-10 Business Days ($100 worth of insurance included)
- FedEx International Priority: 1-5 Business Days ($100 worth of insurance included)
How much is shipping?
- Domestic vs International shipments
- Total weight of package
- Selected shipping method